Star of Wonder
Arrangers: Dave Clark, Jayme Thompson
- A heavenly Christmas musical for kids about the Star of Wonder, the star that helped mark the miraculous birth of our Savior
- You’ll meet bright luminaries such as Superstar, Shooting Star, Rock Star, and a constellation full of stars (the kids choir) as they anxiously watch the biggest announcement in history unfold—the birth of Jesus
- Features a simple drama and fun-to-sing songs that will let your kids choir shine the light of Jesus like never before
Choral Book 645757182878
Split-Track Accompaniment CD 645757182830
Demonstration DVD 645757182861
Listening CD 645757182823
CD Preview-Pak 645757182816
You might wish upon a star, catch a falling star, recite starry-eyed poems like star light star bright, the first star I see tonight ; you might sing songs about twinkling stars, have stars in your eyes, thank your lucky stars or utter strange, cultural phrases like my stars and garters. Each of those have their place in culture, lore and history, but there's only been one time in all of history where one could actually see and be witness to the Star of Wonder, the star that helped mark the miraculous birth of our Savior.
Join the Brentwood Kids Music Club and an ALL-STAR cast of players as they present, Star of Wonder, a heavenly Christmas musical for kids. Along the way you'll meet such bright luminaries as Superstar, Shooting Star, Lucky Star, Falling Star, Rock Star, the North Star and a constellation full of stars (the kids choir) as they anxiously watch the biggest announcement in history unfold–the birth of Jesus!
God's love shines through in this 30-minute, easy-to-learn, easy-to-perform musical, created by Dave Clark and Jayme Thompson. With its simple drama and fun-to-sing songs, you can let your kids choir shine the light of Jesus like never before with this exciting new Christmas musical, Star of Wonder.
• Superstar - Diva (female)
• Falling Star - Huge bandage and arm sling, crutches a portion of the time (male)
• Shooting Star - Cowboy hat, boots, Annie Oakley, pig tails, freckles (female)
• Lucky Star - 4 leaf clover (female)
• Rock Star - carries guitar (male)
• North Star - compass, set in his ways, older and a little grouchy (male)