Silent Night! Holy Night!
Ready To Sing Christmas / Arranger: Russell Mauldin
- Christmas musical built around the most beloved and cherished Christmas carol of all time, “Silent Night”
- Features spectacular and easy-to-learn Christmas arrangements that deliver a majestic display of the story of Christ’s birth
- Filled with classic carols and hymns, along with stirring new songs from Laura Story, Chris Tomlin, Sue C. Smith, David Moffitt, and Russell Mauldin
Choral Book 645757213176
Split-Track Accompaniment CD 645757213138
Split-Track Accompaniment DVD 645757213169
Orchestration/Conductor's Score CD-Rom 645757213183
Listening CD 645757213121
Soprano Rehearsal Track CD 645757213206
Alto Rehearsal Track CD 645757213251
Tenor Rehearsal Track CD 645757213268
Bass Rehearsal Track CD 645757213275
Bulletins (100 Pack) 645757213282
Posters (12 Pack) 645757213299
CD Preview-Pak 645757213114
A Ready To Sing Christmas, once again, celebrates the miraculous story of Jesus' birth in this easy-to-sing, easy-to-learn Christmas musical built around the most beloved and cherished Christmas carol of all time– Silent Night! Holy Night!
Silent Night! Holy Night! delivers a Christmas musical that inspires the confidence you've come to expect from the one-rehearsal-sing-ability made famous by the world's number-one selling church choir series. As always, this exciting, new Ready To Sing musical for Christmas, is arranged and orchestrated by Russell Mauldin.
Your choir will love presenting this 40-minute musical for Christmas, created in the Ready To Sing tradition with spectacular and easily attainable SATB Christmas arrangements. This spirited new seasonal celebration is filled with classic carols and hymns, along with stirring new songs from Laura Story, Chris Tomlin, Sue C. Smith, David Moffitt and Russell Mauldin.
Expand the creative production of your next Ready To Sing Christmas presentation with the new, visually powerful, Split-Track Accompaniment DVD or use the Split-Track Accompaniment CD with Narration. You may also choose to use the optional drama written by co-creator, Sue C. Smith. As always, this new Ready To Sing musical is perfect for smaller choirs with limited resources and for larger choirs with last-minute performance needs.
- Love's Pure Light Opener *
- Let There Be Light with We Three Kings *
- My Soul Magnifies the Lord with Angels, from the Realms of Glory *
- Blessings *
- Tell the World *
- Shepherds Quake Underscore *
- Infant Holy Medley *
- What Christmas Really Means with Birthday of a King *
- Tell of His Wonder Finale *
- Tell of His Wonder Finale Reprise *